Friday, August 22, 2008

Military Hero Welcomed Home

Until we have news to share about our Soldier, I thought I would try to recognize other Brave men and women that defend our freedom.

An Arkansas Hero comes home for a visit:

SPRINGDALE - Fresh off a secret military mission prompting her nomination for a Medal of Honor, Sgt. Angelina Raquel Montemoino was taking it easy, at least for a day. Montemoino, 24, and her unit has been nominated for the Medal of Honor because of her contribution in the rescue mission and emancipation of hostages in Columbia on July 2.

Read the rest of the story here

God Bless,
Tami

1 comment:

yankeemom said...

First of all, welcome to the Family!!
I just read some of your posts here and they took me back to 3 years ago when I handed my daughter over to her recruiter so he could take her to start her new adventure in the Army.
Hardest moment in my life.
I'm going to add you to my mil-family blogs on my sidebar, if you don't mind.
"The only thing tougher than a Soldier is a Soldier's Mom"