Monday, September 1, 2008

Another week down

And the next one has begun. And today I am not a happy Army mom. I am struggling with the Army Mom Strong thing and I am down right pouting about it.
I had hoped that since it was a long weekend maybe, we would get a phone call, but even though I stayed home most of the weekend and when I did venture out of the house I transfered all my calls from the home phone to the cell phone the phone call never came.
And of course since it is a long weekend there is no mail today so not even a letter to look forward to.
So I have spent my holiday cleaning and trying to keep my mind busy. I am sure tomorrow I will be right back to my good ol Army mom strong self.
I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday and for those in the Storm paths, please stay safe.

God Bless,
Tami

1 comment:

Tonjia said...

time to dive deep into the world of military moms!

you made it through yesterday, today is another day and maybe you will get a call!