Monday, November 24, 2008

Oh WOW

I did not realize it had been so long since I posted, I have really been falling down on my job.
One thing I have learned is: No News is Good News.
I haven't heard much from Chris lately and what I have heard is mostly things that he needs us to bring to graduation. Can you believe it is less than 2 weeks till we head to Kentucky? I am getting so excited even though the letter today said that we would only have about 20 minutes with him after graduation before he has to bus to the airport. We will get to go to the airport and hang with him until he leaves.
Chris is ready to leave Ft. Knox. I think he is ready to get started on the next adventure and from what I can tell by researching Ft. Drum, that adventure is going to have one main attraction: COLD.

If you get a second will you please head over to mudpuppy's blog. He is currently in Afganastan and is working on project for the local children. He could use all the help possible. Head over there and see if you can help please.

God Bless,
aam

4 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome back, aam! Only two weeks! Woo-Hoo! Truly, mudpuppy is doing a good thing over there...as though being a soldier is not enough!?!
Keep us posted...how are you feeling? Are you familiar with the blog, ShaysMom? Her daughter is enlisted USAF and she calls it "skin time". Love it! Just to be able to have your child near enough to touch their skin!
God Bless!

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Tami said...

AirmanMom,
I am excited, I am nervous and I am ready!!!
Yes Michelle is a familiar blog, she sent Chris a Grateful American coin right after he arrived at Ft.Knox and he carries it everywhere. Skin Time is something I am looking forward to even if it is only a few minutes.
You are right MudPuppy is doing a wonderful "extra" job while he is there.
Thanks for stopping by.

aam

Kellan said...

I hope you have a good visit with Christopher and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. See you soon - Kellan

Carla said...

Won't be long now. Told ya you could do it.