Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving to all.
I have so many things to be thankful for each and every year but off of the top of my head the things I am most Thankful for this year besides my family and health are:
1.> The Soldiers, Sailors, Airman and Marines that serve this great Country of ours each and everyday.
2.> The unfailing support from my husband while I have had my almost 16 week mental breakdown titled: My baby joined the Army.
3.> Kyle and Devin for knowing that mom is nuts and loving me anyway. LOL
4.> The battle buddies that Chris has been able to share this adventure with. (especially Matt)
5.> Carla, who never let me wade to far into the pity pool and always held on to a lifesaver just in case.
6.> Andrea who has been in the seat beside me while we shared this rollercoaster ride.
7.> The American people that show support 24/7 for our service members. (shout out to the mystery women)
8.> The Go Army Parents website
9.> The wonderful friends and Military parents that I have met thru this blog.
10.> The fact that it is less than two weeks until OSUT is over.
I am sure I could think of about a gazillion other things but there is a turkey on my counter ready to be cooked.
Remember our Service men and women today as you say your Holiday blessings.
God Bless;
Tami

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Many blessings to you and your family!!

Carla said...

I'm always there for you, just as you have been for me with my mom