Monday, November 3, 2008

Home for a few days

Out in the front yard this morning
At the airport

Thank you U.S. Army.
Chris was given permission to come home for the funeral. He came in late last night and will have to fly out Wednesday morning. But for right now he is home.
The next few days will be busy and full of mixed emotions. I will be taking a blogging break until the end of the week. I will post more pictures this weekend.
Thank you to everyone that has left comments and sent personal emails. Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated and I love each and everyone of you.
Until then
God Bless,
Tami


6 comments:

ABNPOPPA said...

He is a fine looking soldier. I know being there with you will be of great comfort.

Pops

Brittany said...

I'll be praying for you this week!

Unknown said...

May your family find comfort together.

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

I am so glad Chris was able to get leave to be home with you at this very sad time. He is a very good looking young man & a very fine looking Soldier. Give him a big hug from us please. God Bless You All.

Call Me Grandma said...

The Red Cross is wonderful for getting our soldier home when tragedy hits.
When my son David was sick and then passed away, Sgt. Dan was in Iraq and the Red Cross got Sgt Dan home twice. Once when Dave was at deaths door and then three months later when he passed.
I can't say enough about the good works of the Red Cross.
God bless you and yours.

liberal army wife said...

I'm so sorry for your loss of your Nana. and I'm glad Chris was able to come home to be with you.

LAW